my nighttime routine

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Hi

I loves update my blog at night while others are asleep and having a snack or fettuccine carbonara on my bed ( don't be like me) with my bun hairstyle and nightshirt. I don't know about you guys but that's me. 
My night routine is nothing crazy or wrong but it seems works for me. Why I update my blog with this silly topic? Because,  I, myself who loves seeing what others morning and night routines are. You know,  some people just have different routine whether morning or night or afternoon based on our lifestyle.

Let's me start.

Are you done with the dinner? So please clean the kitchen first. Clean up your kitchen is not only wiping your table and then get a sleep. You can't leave your dirty dishes in the sink just like that unless you want any cockroaches or rats makes a party in your kitchen, then go ahead. 

After you brush your teeth and floss, I recommend you to rinse with LISTERINE Cool Mint Mouthwash to get a fresh breath with a cool mint flavors as well as its germ-killing power and will makes your mouth feels better after use it. 

Next,  continue with my nighttime skin care routine. Firstly, I washing my face with Nano White Awakening Snow Wash, which is suit very well with my combination skin then continue with Nano White Refining Treatment Toner then moisturizing my skin with Nano White Double Action Whitening Gel Cream. I used this moisturizer as my day and night cream instead of buy any night cream to to save my money hahaha. Know what,  I'm always reminding myself that I need an eyes cream to prevent any dark circles under my eyes but totally forgot about that and end up, I look like a panda. Sigh.

 The next step,  I will wash my feet before I climbing into bed to prevent myself from nightmares and also keeping my bedsheets from getting stinky and dirty.

Next,  I'll take medicine to avoid myself from epilepsy or we called it 'sawan'. That's why my umi always urged me to sleep early.



And scrolling down my twitter timeline.
And trying to update my blog then sleep. Goodnight.

xoxo, mija

6 comments

  1. Sawan boleh jadi pada Erni kalau tak makan ubat ke? So Erni kena ambil ubat tu hari2?

    Siqah tak scroll twitter before tidur. Siqah baca E-Book sampai tertidur. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A'ah kalau tak makan ubat memang sawan so tak boleh tinggal ubat hehe
      Dah lama tak baca e-book 😂

      Delete
  2. my night and morning routine pula..30 minutes wajib belek muka..kira jerawat..sapu skincare berlapis2..obses cantikkkk sgt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. malam memang wajib belek muka haha

      Delete
  3. My night routine is boring, like nothing special. Hahaha. just going on the internet and do my skincare routine before going to bed. That's that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samalah kita ada routine ubat yang tak boleh tinggal... Mai selalu scroll insta & twitter before tidur juga. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by to read, much better if you guys leave your comment with your latest blog post link 😉

Update on Instagram

© Erni Hasmiza . Design by Fearne.